In the past weeks, the news and speculation relating to the Samsung Galaxy S III never seem to slow down. Here is the full chronology of the news
16 April – Samsung has officially announced that they will be holding an official launch event for Galaxy S III in London on May 3.
20 April – a full video footage of Galaxy S3 was uncovered by a Vietnamese website Tinhte together with the probably specification.
Today, Amazon Germany has just leaked the specification of the Samsung Galaxy S3 in their website calming that the new Galaxy Series GT-I9300 will come with a 4.7 inch screen and 12 megapixel camera. And eventually it will be priced at EUR 599.00 (~$791.00 USD).
Samsung Galaxy S3 Specifications According to Amazon Germany
- 11.9 (4.7 inches) Super AMOLED touchscreen with 16 million colors
- 12-megapixel camera with autofocus, LED flash and face detection
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system
- 16 GB of internal memory, expandable up to 32GB
- Delivery: Phone, battery, charger, data cable, headset, manual (Note: exact scope of delivery are not known)
Anyway we are not too sure whether this will be be specification that the Sammy will announce during the London May 3 event but with the fact that the new smartphone will be shipped and sold by Amazon itself that adds more credence to the product listing.
So guys only time will tell what specifications that Samsung will come up with for the new Galaxy S III. Stay tune for more update from us….