Are you an Apple fan? This revealing infographic from iKill will surely blow your mind away for the Apple products – iPhone, iPad and Mac devices that you have supported all these while.
This exposing infographic charts will surely make Apple and Foxconn look even more ugly don’t you think?
Do you know that
- An average American spend an estimated USD321 on Apple products but to the real fact an average Apple plant worker would have to work 3 months just to afford an iPhone.
- 156 overseas plants produce Apple products and 5 of these plant were using children labor force.
- 62% of Apple supplier factories had laborers working over 60 hours a week.
- Apple supplier Foxconn only paid $1.78 an hour to the workers.
- It takes five days and 375 sets of hands to assemble an iPad.
- It takes only two shifts for workers to make 300,000 iPad cameras.
- Foxconn employees use a raw piece of aluminum to form the iPad’s exterior design, along with the Apple logo, at a rate of creating 10,000 each hour.
- A worker carves the Apple logo for the iPad from the aluminum case for 3,000 devices every shift.
- The worker shifts are 12 hours and include two one-hour long meal breaks. Lunch is $0.70 for meat and rice.
- Suicide nets were installed in Spring 2010 when nine Foxconn workers killed themselves during a three-month time period.
- 18 employees killed themselves at an Apple supplier plant in 2010.