So how far have you learned about your Samsung Galaxy S II I9100/ I9100G? Do you know that you can actually perform a lot of stunts for your SG2 by simply pinching an icon, swiping on the contact and access your phone’s detail and debugging mode by keying a special number in your phone dialer? You know some of it but not all of it? Nevermind, today we at 10Division going to unveil all the hidden tricks and tips for your Galaxy S II or Android device. Ready? Here we go…
Samsung Galaxy S II I9100/ I9100G Tips and Tricks
Home Screen Tips & Tricks for Samsung Galaxy S II
- Pinch the Home screen to reveal thumbnails of your screens.
- Click on the Dots on the Home screen to go to the respective screen.
- Press and hold a Dot to turn it in to a slide bar and fast scroll between screens.
- Press and Slide your finger left or right on top notification bar to adjust your screen brightness.
- Long Press on empty screen to add widgets/ wallpapers etc.
Contacts Tips & Tricks for Samsung Galaxy S II
- Left swipe on contact to message and right swipe to call.
- On the right hand side click on alphabets to jump to corresponding contact.
Camera Tips & Tricks for Samsung Galaxy S II
- If you open the camera app and long press just above the settings button ( menu > Edit Shortcut ) you can add two more settings of your choice besides the camera/video and flash shortcuts.
- Just click anywhere on the screen to focus.
Screenshot Tips & Tricks for Samsung Galaxy S II
- Hold the Home Button + Power Button and you will be able to get the instant Screenshot of your phone.
Home Button Tips for Samsung Galaxy S II
- Hold and press long Home button to bring up Task Manager.
- Double Tap Home Button to bring up Voice Commands and other options
Change Default Font Tips & Tricks for Samsung Galaxy S II
- You can change your phone’s fonts, including default text on websites and apps by go through the following steps
Settings > Display > Screen Display > Font Style menu
Arrange Apps Tips & Tricks for Samsung Galaxy S II
- You can rearrange all the folders and apps in your menu by go through
Menu > Edit
Keyboard Tips & Tricks for Samsung Galaxy S II
- Swipe left or right on the keyboard to go to other characters/numbers quickly.
- Settings on keyboard gives you options of different keypad types including Handwriting.
Calendar Tips & Tricks for Samsung Galaxy S II
- Pinch once in calendar App to display all the months of the year.
Samsung Galaxy S II I9100/ I9100G Secret Dialer Codes
[table id=1 /]