We have heard so much about the news and rumor of the Samsung’s next Galaxy smartphone - Galaxy S III in this week alone. Samsung expected to unveil the most anticipated Android smartphone of the year in the coming week (May 3) during the official event in London.
- Samsung Officially Named “The Next Galaxy” as Samsung Galaxy S3!
- FIRST Photos Captured by Samsung Galaxy S3 EXPOSED!
- FIRST Official Teaser Video of Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300) by Samsung!
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300) ~ “The Next Galaxy” to be Launch in the Next Few Hours?
- Amazon Germany CONFIRM Samsung Galaxy S3 Specification with 4.7-inch Screen & 12 Megapixel Camera!
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300) EXPOSED Again For REAL In Vietnam [FULL VIDEO]
- Picture of Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300) Finally LEAKED for the First Time! [REAL PHOTO]
- Samsung Officially Announced Galaxy S3 Launch Date at May 3!
Here are few more pictures of the proclaimed Galaxy S3 “dummy unit” by SlashGear. According to the gadget portal, the dummy Galaxy unit does come with a complete software including a Twonky app and hardware which believed to be the final version of the Samsung Galaxy S III that will be previewed on next month.
So could this be ultimately the real deal of how the Galaxy S3 will look like? Stay tune for more update from us at 10Division.