Again folks, it is about the Samsung Galaxy S III. So what today story about? We just been blasted with a new intel from Engadget that Samsung Galaxy S3′s full specification has finally unveiled for the first time.
According to the AnTuTu benchmark suite, the Samsung’s new Galaxy smartphone will come with a Samsung Exynos 4212 SoC with a dual-core 1.4GHz CPU, 1GB of RAM , a 4.7-inch, 720p HD display (1280×720), 12 megapixel primary rear camera, 2 megapixel front camera and it will be running on Android 4.0.
And one thing that really interest us is that according to the benchmark, Samsung Galaxy S III expected to beat the Asus Transformer Prime tablet, something that has not been done by other Android smartphone previously.
Galaxy S III is being purported as “the one” device that will rule them all.
We really like the fact that the new Galaxy will be coming with a 12 megapixel rear camera – the best of all class. But one thing that get us disappointed is that the Galaxy S III will somehow be running on a dual-core Exynos 4212 processor at 1.4 GHz instead of the proclaimed quad-core Exynos 4412 processor at 1.5GHz. We just hope that this is not the actual spec that Samsung will reveal on the coming May 3 event in London.
You could check out our previous coverage on upcoming Samsung Galaxy S III here:
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Dummy Unit Secretly LEAKED Again!
- Samsung Officially Named “The Next Galaxy” as Samsung Galaxy S3!
- FIRST Photos Captured by Samsung Galaxy S3 EXPOSED!
- FIRST Official Teaser Video of Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300) by Samsung!
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300) ~ “The Next Galaxy” to be Launch in the Next Few Hours?
- Amazon Germany CONFIRM Samsung Galaxy S3 Specification with 4.7-inch Screen & 12 Megapixel Camera!
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300) EXPOSED Again For REAL In Vietnam [FULL VIDEO]
- Picture of Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300) Finally LEAKED for the First Time! [REAL PHOTO]
- Samsung Officially Announced Galaxy S3 Launch Date at May 3!