It is another day on the Samsung Galaxy S3, a service manual for the GT-I9300, aka the Samsung Galaxy S III, has shown up today complete with detail specifications and design outlook. Again this time, it come exclusively from the Sam Mobile. The Galaxy S III will feature with a physical home button, a NEW type of Super AMOLED display at 4.8″, 8 megapixel rear camera, support Bluetooth 4.0 along with a Samsung Exynos quad-core 1.5GHz CPU.
This manual does somehow conflicts with the rumors that we have heard so far for the camera’s megapixel, processor speed, screen size and more.
So does the manual specification leak enough to make you feel exited for the Samsung’s next flagship device?
Checkout the leaked user manual of Samsung Galaxy S III as below:
Previous coverage and news on Samsung Galaxy S3:
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300) Spotted in Samsung Kies!
- Samsung Officially Announced Galaxy S3 Will be Using Quad-Core Exynos 4212 1.4GHz CPU
- Samsung Galaxy S3 FULL SPECIFICATION Show Up in AnTaTu Benchmark!
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Dummy Unit Secretly LEAKED Again!
- Samsung Officially Named “The Next Galaxy” as Samsung Galaxy S3!
- FIRST Photos Captured by Samsung Galaxy S3 EXPOSED!
- FIRST Official Teaser Video of Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300) by Samsung!
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300) ~ “The Next Galaxy” to be Launch in the Next Few Hours?
- Amazon Germany CONFIRM Samsung Galaxy S3 Specification with 4.7-inch Screen & 12 Megapixel Camera!
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300) EXPOSED Again For REAL In Vietnam [FULL VIDEO]
- Picture of Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300) Finally LEAKED for the First Time! [REAL PHOTO]
- Samsung Officially Announced Galaxy S3 Launch Date at May 3!